The GroupGets Pure Thermal 1 is the next development platform for the Flir Lepton. Fusing the powerful STM32 with the Lepton it enables quick development of a stand alone thermal solution quickly as easily. Also if you wish to get data into another platform the board can deal with all the low level interfacing and just present the data using USB or UART.
I want one
- STM32F411CEU6 ARM microprocessor
- Socket for the Flir Lepton 2 or 3
- Infrared thermopile TMP007
- USB port
- Li-ion Battery Charger
- UART Expansion on 100mill header pads
- I2C Expansion on 100mil header pads
- 8-pin Header compatible with the ESP8622 WiFi module
- Can be powered via USB, Li-ion or External 5V source
- On/Off switch
- USB boot-loader builtin, no JTAG needed. JTAG via FFC Header.
- Open Source
- Easy to adapt and add your custom application
- Contribute back to the community
- Examples for Color Video over USB using UVC class (no drivers needed!)
- USB UVC works on Windows, Linux, Mac, and even Android!
- Example sending video over UART
- I2C interface to lepton to reconfigure module to different internal modes
- I2C code to read out the TMP007 Thermopile