Post date: Oct 14, 2016 5:09:44 AM
The above image is that of the Super sensor module. We put every good i2c sensor on one board. We are very excited about it. Below is a list of a few things you can do with it.
- BAROMETRIC PRESSURE
- UVA UVB
- HEART RATE PULSE OXIMETRY
Above is the nRF52 Core module. We tried to get everything we could on a small board.
- nRF52832 SOC
- Onboard Antenna
- LIS2DE12TR Accelerometer
- 1225 Coin Cell holder
- 2.4Ghz Antenna
- One While LED
- Two User buttons
- Three output expansion ports, two I2C and one SPI
- Two input expansion ports, one I2C and one SPI
- Shipping with BLE bootloader. Update firmware over the Air.
- Optional JTAG programming connection via Tag-Connect
- One of the I2C expansion ports has JTAG and NFC expansion options
- Total of 20 GPIO is available