Panasonic Grid-EYE is an 8x8 (64) pixel infrared(thermal) array sensor. This sensor offers digital output (I2C) for thermal presence, direction, and temperature values. The built-in lens includes a 60 degree viewing angle. Grid-EYE features compact SMD design using MEMS thermopile technology.
Applications for this sensor can include: digital signage, security, lighting control, kiosk / ATM, medical imaging, automatic doors, thermal mapping, people counting, robotics, and others.
Temperature range of measured object:
High gain: +32°F to +176°F (0°C to 80°C)
Low gain: –4°F to +212°F (–20°C to 100°C)
It is available in 3.3V and 5V versions, and high and low gain at each voltage. The sensor is packaged in a 8mm x 11.6mm x 4.3mm tall SMD reflow mountable can package. AMG88xx
The only way to get one currently is via this Group Buy here at --> GroupGets.com <---
Visit PUREmodules.com for more information..
This Breakout board is designed to accommodate the 3.3V Grid-EYE module. The standard module used is the AMG8834 (low gain) and the AMG8833 (high gain) part.
Breakout Board features
- Pinout compatible with Arduino Zero and other 3.3V Arduino compatible Pinout , such as the ST NUCLEO $12 boards.
- Direct Pass through of the I2C lines, INT.
- On board regulator handles Voltage Input of 3-5 V
- Optional ON/OFF power control through the PCB edge connectors for low power applications.
- Compatible with the Modular Sensor Architecture