Post date: Jun 6, 2017 5:54:46 PM
The Nordic Thingy:52™ is a compact, power-optimized, multi-sensor development kit. It is an easy-to-use development platform, designed to help you build IoT prototypes and demos, without the need to build hardware or write firmware. Sounds familiar? Puremodules.
- Flexible applications that allow full usage out of the box
- All sensors and Bluetooth low energy parameters are configurable through the Bluetooth low energy interface.
- Cloud connection example to IFTTT
- Environment Sensors (temp, humidity, pressure, air quality color and light)
- 9-axis motion sensing (accelerometer, gyroscope and compass)
- Speaker for playing pre-stored samples, tones or sound streamed over Bluetooth low energy (8-bit 8kHz LoFi)
- Microphone streaming
- Configurable RGB LED and button.
- Simple Mobile application development SDKs for Android, iOS (Java and Swift 3.0) and web apps
- Source code available for apps and firmware
- Long battery life with Li-ion battery and charging via USB.
- Secure OTA DFU for product updates